The following information is required of each exhibitor who registers his or her vehicle in the Dana Point Concours d'Elegance® on Sunday.
- ALL CARS MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED. The following must accompany each entry:
- Completed and signed Entry Application
- Entry Questionnaire / Release of Liability
- Entry Payment Form and Current Photographs
- The Field Selection Committee reserves the right to combine or divide classes depending on entries accepted.
- The Field Selection Committee reserves the right to accept or deny any entry.
- All entrants will be notified of acceptance or denial on or before June 1, 2013.
- Vehicles ineligible for entry will not be permitted on the field.
- The Field Selection Committee will have the final decision on car classification.
- First-in-class winners from the last three (3) years are welcome to be exhibited, however ineligible for class judging.
- For patron safety and fairness vehicles must:
- Be in assigned places by 9:30 a.m.
- Be accompanied by owners/exhibitors during judging
- Remain in position on the field until the final award has been presented
- No signs, displays, stanchions, illustrations, pop-up tents or pets are permitted by City ordinance. Violators will be cited.
Dana Point Concours d'Elegance Release of Liability
Each exhibitor hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Newport Beach Concours d'Elegance, Inc., The City of Dana Point, St. Regis Resort, Starwood, Monarch Beach Golf Links and Troon Golf and their officers, directors, agents, servants, employees, successors, heirs, executors, administrators and all other persons, firms, corporations, associations and partnerships harmless from any loss, liability, cost, attorneys fees, or damages arising from actual or threatened claims or causes of action resulting from the negligence or intentional misconduct of the exhibitor or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, members, guests, or participants or the negligence or intentional conduct of Newport Beach Concours d'Elegance, Inc., The City of Dana Point, St. Regis Resort, Starwood, Monarch Beach Golf Links and Troon Golf and their officers, directors, agents, servants, employees, successors, heirs, executors, administrators and all other persons, firms, corporations, associations and partnerships. Any controversy, claim, or dispute arising from or relating to this Agreement shall, at the sole option of Newport Beach Concours d'Elegance, Inc., be settled through non-binding mediation or binding arbitration conducted in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association or through an action brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in the State of California. In connection with any such mediation, arbitration or litigation, including appellate proceedings, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys fees and costs. EACH EXHIBITOR EXPRESSLY WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY. Any judgment or award rendered by and through the arbitration may be entered in any court in the State of California. Newport Beach Concours d'Elegance, Inc., The City of Dana Point, St. Regis Resort, Starwood, Monarch Beach Golf Links and Troon Golf shall not be responsible under any circumstances for indirect, consequential, or punitive damages. In consideration of the acceptance of this application by the Newport Beach Concours d'Elegance, the undersigned does hereby warrant that the undersigned has personally read the rules and regulations under which the events will be conducted and will abide by those rules and regulations. The undersigned also gives permission to use any enclosed photographs and those photos, motion pictures, videos, and digital images taken at or for the event as well as information about the exhibitor and the exhibitor's automobile(s) for publication and program inclusion, including but not limited to publicity and any other commercial purpose. Each exhibitor specifically waives, releases and assigns his rights, including the right to privacy, to the production reproduction, and publication of any photo, motion picture, video or digital image that depicts the exhibitor and/or his automobile(s) participating in any Newport Beach Concours d'Elegance, Inc. event to Newport Beach Concours d'Elegance, Inc. Any photo, motion picture, video or digital image of any Newport Beach Concours d'Elegance, Inc. event may not be taken or used for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Newport Beach Concours d'Elegance, Inc. No entrant may exhibit any entered vehicle at any other venue during the seven calendar days prior to the event without the prior written consent of Newport Beach Concours d'Elegance, Inc.