Semper Fi Fund
The Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund (SFF) was established in 2004 to provide immediate financial support for injured and critically ill members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their families. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, the Semper Fi Fund provides financial relief to post 9/11 service members for hospitalization and recovery requirements, as well as assistance for those with long term perpetuating needs. The Semper Fi Fund acts quickly in a service member's greatest time of need with a 24 to 72 hour response time for resources.
In addition to providing financial funding during hospitalization and recovery, the Semper Fi Fund program provides support in a variety of ways, including:
- Service Member and Family Support
- Specialized & Adaptive Equipment
- Adaptive Housing
- Adaptive Transportation
- Education and Career Transition Assistance
- PTSD and TBI Support
- Team Semper Fi — Made up of more than 400 service members who qualify for Semper Fi Fund assistance, Team Semper Fi is the heart and inspiration of the Semper Fi Fund's rehabilitative Athletic Program, and is an extension of the assistance the non-profit provides. Team Semper Fi provides the members with coaches, specialized sporting equipment, entry fees, and travel expenses to athletic events. Team members are also given the opportunity to receive high-level training from former and current Olympic and Paralympic athletes through a partnership with U.S. Paralympics.
- America's Fund — A self-funded program administered by the Semper Fi Fund that currently assists service members from all branches with catastrophic injuries in intensive care units at U.S. military hospitals across the nation.
Since establishing the organization, the Semper Fi Fund team has issued more than 53,000 grants totaling more than $70 million to more than 8,800 of our heroes and their families.
Do your part today and help a service member in need who's sacrificed so much for the land of the free and the home of the brave. For more information or to donate, visit www.SemperFiFund.org.